Class Teacher : Mr Goodman
Teaching Assistants : Mrs Rose & Miss Worswick
We will be learning about some exciting topics in Year 5. First of all, we will be learning about the fascinating country of Brazil. As the year progresses, we will learn about such topics as the Ancient Greeks, World War II and the Amazon Rainforest.
Important Information :
- Children will have a Learning Journal to submit at the end of each half term in order to promote their topic work in History, Geography or Science.
- Along with their homework, children will also receive their weekly spellings (via Seesaw) on a Friday and will be tested the following Thursday.
- Children should be reading either a school reading book or electronic book on ‘Bug club’ at least once a week. Any reading at home should be recorded in the yellow reading records.
- PE days will be Tuesday and swimming on Wednesday (until Christmas). On PE days, children can come to school in PE kit.
- Please ensure that all items of your child’s clothing are clearly labelled (including PE kit).
We hope that your child has a fantastic time in Year 5.